Searching for digital marketing resources on the web can be a laborious task. With so many websites offering “expert” opinions and advice how do you choose the best from the pack? To answer this question we have developed a top 10 list of the best digital marketing resources for you. The list covers websites and blogs that offer the best digital marketing strategy advice and guidance. Here is our recommended top 10.
– The Moz blog offers regular advice on SEO and digital marketing. Their posts cover topics for beginners, intermediate and expert marketers. Moz is an excellent resource for SMEs wanting to keep in touch with the latest developments in SEO. We would recommend tuning in to “Whiteboard Friday” each week for the latest digital marketing news.
– Subscribe to Copyblogger if you want to keep up to date with content marketing developments. With practical advice on everything from formatting blog posts to increasing your conversion rate through copy, you can be guaranteed to learn something each week
– Hubspot are market leaders in providing the best inbound marketing resources. They have a dedicated resources areas that provides easy to follow material on social media, SEO and content marketing. Hubspot also have a blog that gives practical advice digital marketing and website design.
– Social media is an ever evolving landscape. With new platforms getting launched and old platforms changing regularly it can be hard for SMEs to keep up. Social Media Examiner is one website that can help SMEs to keep in touch with social media developments. Their posts offer easy to follow advice on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
5. PPC Hero
– PPC Hero can help SMEs that manage their own Adwords accounts through their blog and resources. Their website has vast resources and whitepapers for SMEs with all levels of experience.
– If you want information straight from the source then we recommend following the updates from the Google Webmaster Blog. The blog gives official news on crawling and indexing issues for websites.
– The EConsultancy blog provides insights into digital marketing that is useful for SMEs. Their blog is focused on B2B digital marketing with post titles such as “Five lessons in setting strategy from Bill Gates” and “Responsive design: 13 inspiring B2B sites”. We would recommend EConsultancy for digital strategy and business insights
– The Smart Insights blog gives excellent advice on digital strategy. Topics are targeted to an audience with a basic level of digital marketing experience. The site also offers free templates and guides on digital marketing planning.
– We publish weekly blogs on digital marketing and website design that is specifically aimed at SMEs in the Irish/UK market.With tips and advice from our in-house copywriters, SEO and web designers you can keep up to date with the latest industry news, trends and developments.